Sunday, August 5, 2012

July 30, 2012

Hey!  So, I kinda gotta keep this one short, but.... We basically rocked this place and stuff.  We saw the numbers for the entire mission this last week, and we found out that this zone was the worst zone in the mission 6 months ago, but now it is seeing more success than any other zone =) That was awesome.  We´re excited to see how things continue to go up.
    This week we also go to go on a split with an area that has been struggling.  I worked with an Elder that is brand new on his mission.  We went outside and basically saw miracles the entire day.  We had 3 lessons, found new investigators, we even found an inactive member.  The inactive member was riding by on a scooter, saw us and then had a feeling like he should talk to us.  He turned around and chased us down and said he wanted to talk. 
    At the end of that split we had a service project for an elderly lady.   I was moving one of her huge doors.  I had taken it out into the hall, and then I accidentally bumped one of the glass covers that go around the light fixtures on the ceiling.  The cover fell off the ceiling and broke on my hard head.  This thing was actually big, and heavy, and it did not feel really nice haha.  The top of my head started bleeding pretty bad, it was going down my face and I looked hard core like Rambo haha.  Anyway, now I have a massive scab on the top of my head.
    We also had a zone training meeting this week.  We planned a 3 hour training meeting where we could work on the things our zone needed.  It went good.  At the end, we had a testimony meeting.  A bunch of the Elders gave testimony of the things that we had talked about during this meeting. 
    Other than that, everything is going super good.  We´re seeing lots of success, teaching, preaching and working like missionaries do.  Thanks for everything!

Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment