Friday, February 11, 2011

First letter from Germany

So I am in Germany now. I have my new companion, Elder Mayle, pronounced mail, and it's pretty cool here. I don't really understand the people at all, but I'm speaking a lot, so hopefully I learn fast. My comp is afraid of speaking to people, so we don't really have like any investigators right now, but, that will change, he just has to teach me how to talk ha ha. I made him set a goal to contact at least 2 people a day... he's working on it ha ha. So my P Days are still Thursdays, but they just barely made them Thursdays today, so since this is the first Thursday P Day they decided all I get to do today is write a 5 minute email, so I'll tell you about Germany more next week, and I'll read the emails you sent me ha ha, I don't have enough time to read them. Anyway, I'll write next week for sure!
Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment