Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012

Hello Family!
    This was a pretty cool week, so, I think I already told you I wasn´t going to be able to work in Bamberg like at all during the week because I need to go on so many splits, well.... those Elders  called and said that they were sick the day of our split, so I had a lot of time to work in Bamberg!  It was way awesome, we have been seeing tons of Miracles here, we are teaching about 8 students now at the University, we´re teaching someone from Mexico, Slovakia, Canada, America, India and Camaroon, and then some Germans of course.  We´re hoping to get them all to institute this week (Normally only 2 people come to institute, so it would be super having more investigators than members haha)  
    I got to work with some Elders in Bayreuth this week, that area is the closest area to where Tera lives other than her Church, and it has been closed most of my mission because of some apostasy stuff haha.  The Elders that are working there now are way super awesome, we had so much success in a little time.  We were at some student apartments knocking on doors, and in less than an hour, we got 7 numbers, made out about 3 appointments and even taught one guy for about 20 minutes.  Basically things are going super here =)
   Anyway, we´ll still be able to talk on Christmas, I´m excited, hopefully you can understand me this time!  Thanks for everything!
Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment