Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 15, 2012




This was a super crazy week, I don´t even know where to begin.  Anyway, it was transfers, so, a bunch of Missionaries went home.  I knew most of them from the MTC (They are a group older than me) so we went ahead and had a sleep over haha.  There were 2 Elders from the MTC over, and Elder Johnson.  It was crazy seeing them go, Elder Bullard, one of the ones that left, was in my first District while I was in Krefeld, and Elder Johnson was my second comp.  Guess I´m just getting old.
   We also got to go and see President Monson in Hamburg.  We filled up a small sport stadium, someone said there was 5,000 people there, I don´t think there was that much, but, there was definately a lot haha.  At the end of Presidents´ talk, he took time to play with the little kids that came running up to him, and he even gave a couple of them blessings.  He gave a blessing to the Daughter of a less active member in our ward.  The member came to Church yesterday, and said that was the best day of her life.  She couldn´t understand the blessing, but she could feel it. 
        Anyway, things are going great, President Monson is in Germany for the rest of the week, so we should receive extra blessings from him =)  Thanks for everything!
Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment