Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10th FINALLY!

Hey Family!
    Wow, it was a crazy week.  We basically were way busy every day, until Saturday came around.  We had a split last Monday, were in Frankfurt on Tuesday and Wednesday, another Split Thursday and another split Friday.  To make it even more crazy, none of the travel plans really worked out well, so the earliest we got to bed was around midnight, and we  had to wake up around 5 every day.  It was super crazy, and it had its toll, Elder C got sick =(  He has been sick since Saturday.  They say he has a virus and could be out of it until Friday.  The doctor said to take it easy and don´t leave the house for more than an hour.  So, he has been sleeping, throwing up, etc. all day, and I have just been trying to keep myself busy.  But, things are good haha.  I don´t really know what I will do the rest of the week..... But, I´ll figure it out. 
    Although we were really busy the whole week, we were still blessed with much success.  We found 4 more people to teach and got some of the other areas really excited.  We actually even got interviewed by these 2 guys in Iran who have a youtube channel haha.  Anyway, I am doing great, hopefully I don´t get sick.  Gotta go now before Elder C throws up!
 
Love ya lots!

Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment