Monday, December 19, 2011

New Companionships


Hello Family!
    Well.... this was definitely the most interesting week so far.  So
basically Elder S. is home now =\ 
He left, and then I got a new companion, 
Elder Z.  Elder Z is German, but he is called to
serve in Ukraine.  He has some Visa Problems, so he is staying with me
until Wednesday.  And then on Wednesday I need another new companion,
but nobody knows who.  I am most likely going to have to be split
between 4 different companionships until transfers, working in my area
and their area.  It will definitely be fun haha.
 
Getting baptized on Dec 31st!
 I put another picture up of our baptismal date, Hanich.  He is the
one that didn´t believe in God, but now he does.  He is way awesome,
we had a Christmas party on Saturday, and he came and played his 
guitar for the entire Ward.  The Ward really loves him, and he hasn't yet
missed a Sunday since we  met him, so we are super excited for him.
So, for Chritmas calls, I have no idea what my schedule is going to be
like, so, I think the best thing would be if you called up on
Christmas Eve.  So, I would just be waking up Christmas morning, it
would be before we have to do anything so, since I don´t know the
schedule I think that would be best.  If you called at like 9.00 your
time in the Evening it would be 5.00 here in Germany.  I´ll be able to
Check my e-mail another time before Christmas, but for now that is the
plan haha. 
    So, this week I got to go to the temple, it was super awesome, and
we also had a huge concert.  All of the missionaries had a mission
choir and we sang in front of a huge group of people, it was awesome.
Afterwards a bunch of other people sang some stuff, and then all the
missionaries gave people Book of Mormons and other free stuff.  In
like 5 minutes I had given out 10 Book of Mormons and like 20 DVDs, it
was incredible!
   Well, there was a couple of other things that happened, but, I can
tell you about it on Christmas haha, talk to you later!
 
Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment