Monday, November 14, 2011

Trainer

Hello Family!
    This week was pretty dang awesome, this was the first week this
transfer when most of our lessons went through, every other week we
had atleast 7 fallen out appointments, this week, only 3 =)  We got
our transfer calls this week, Elder H will be going to Duisburg,
it is right by Krefeld, my first area, and I will be staying in
Offenbach, and I am training.  Isn´t that crazy?  It seemed like
yesterday I was trained by Elder M haha.  We are expecting a lot
of miracles this next transfer, I´m really excited to get out and do
some awesome work.  Elder H has been here for 4 transfers, this
was his first area, and he is pretty nervous to be transferred for the
first time.   But, I am
way excited to train, I´m terrible at teaching stuff, so, I don´t know
how I am going to teach German grammar... I just know it, I don´t know
how to explain why it is the way it is.... it just is that way.  I
guess I better learn how to teach it.
    Wolfgang is still doing good and wants to be baptized, he still
has a probem with smoking...  I am really excited for him for once he
finally makes it and quits smoking.  He is down to like 2 a day, on
Sunday, he only smoked 3/4 of a Cigarette, then we knocked on his door
and threw it out the window haha.  Anyway, I don´t really have a lot
of time, I´m taking Elder H by a bunch of the families today to
say goodbye, so we gotta go fast.
    Thanks for everything you do for me, I´m doing great!
Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment