Monday, May 16, 2011

Beautiful Coburg

Hello Family!

Coburg is doing super awesome! Elder Johnson and I have been having so much success, it is really awesome. We have a guy right now that wants to get baptized, we just had a baptism with a guy named Kevin and we have a whole bunch of other people. We are really being blessed out here, we are being led to the people that have been prepared and it´s so cool to see.

We have been trying really hard to talk to EVERY person that we see, and because of that, we found 4 new investigators last week and we have a bunch of lessons scheduled for this coming week. I am really excited to see how much Coburg progresses!

That´s cool that you are going to Germany, you should totally come check Coburg out, it is super awesome! It´s just like I´m living in a different world, like all of the houses out here are older than America, it has cobble stone streets, a bunch of statues a huge castle on the mountain, and it seriously looks like something from a movie. If you do come check it out though, make sure I know in advance so I can go work somewhere else haha, I´m not supposed to see you guys for 2 years =P

So things are going well, I don´t have a lot of time left, sorry this one is short, but, I am super happy and glad I have the opportunity to be on a mission!

Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment