Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012

Hello famly!
 I´m getting transferred! =´( I´ve been here for 6 months, I didn´t think that I´d ever get kicked out haha. I´m getting transferred down to Düsseldorf as a zone leader now. I´ll be serving about 15 miles away from my very first area, and my companion is in his very last transfer, and this transfer is a 5 week transfer, so I have 5 weeks to learn one of the largest cities in Germany haha, it´ll be fun. These last couple of days have been basically going by on old investigators and inactive members and saying goodbye, it´s weird, like 5 of them still say that they want to be baptized and that they know the Church is true, they just can´t give up smoking, hopefully they can get over it soon. I also had the opportunity to go on another split this week, we had to go and get their car inspected at 7 in the morning in a little small town in the middle of nowhere. We dropped off the car and then looked for a place to do our study, the only place we could find was a Catholic Church. So, we studied in the Catholic Church haha. We also took some time to get up on the preacher stand and preach the Book of Mormon and sing some songs out of their song books haha.
    This week we also had a big combined district meeting, my district
and the Frankfurt district came together and had a super awesome legit
district meeting.  We got our Ward mission leader to come and talk to
us about working with the members and worked on a lot of the problems
that we had seen with our 2 districts, I think everyone had a really
nice time and learned a lot.
Anyway, I´m doing great, hope you like the pictures, thanks for all of your love and support! Elder Collings



No comments:

Post a Comment