Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13

Hello Family!
    It was basically another super awesome week like usual.  We´ve
been having tons of success, but, it has been hard to get people to
come to church.  So, we kinda thought about the last couple of people
that came to Church and realized our ward wasn´t very welcoming... at
all haha.  Basically nobody talked to him.  So, we decided we ought to
work with the Ward a little bit.  It must have payed off because we
had 5 people come to church.  Our branch president was way happy and
called up our mission president haha.  It was pretty awesome.
    If I were to describe this week any other way, it would be cold.
My shoes have holes in them, so, I wore 4 pairs of socks to keep my
toes from freezing haha. =)  It has been getting as low as -20 C, I
have no idea what that is in F, but... I know it was cold.  It was
cool that although it was cold and basically nobody wanted to be
outside, we were still able to see success and have a good time.
    I haven´t gotten any packages yet, but, that is only because I
haven´t been to the mission office the last 3 months.  The only time I
ever get mail at all is when we go to the mission office. So, I´m sure
they´re there waiting for me, and I´m  sure they are super awesome =)
    Thanks for everything you do and all your support!
Elder Collings

No comments:

Post a Comment