Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chocolatey nose....Like a nosebleed with chocolate.

Hello Family!
So, things have been awesome in the MTC; I can't believe I only have 17 more days before I got to Germany! I just got my arrival plan in the mail and I found out I will be street contacting the first day for about an hour, and then doing a whole bunch of random learning stuff. I also found out I need $50 more for a bike, so thanks for the new debit card haha.
This week has been a good one for me, but, my companion is really starting to have some problems with homesickness. He has yelled and slammed doors a bunch of times. It's really wierd because when he does it, it's totally random. The other day our whole district was in a room playing hymns on the piano, just having fun. He apparently didn't feel like he was having as much time on the piano as everyone else, so he yelled and said we were leaving, and then walked out the door. It's been wierd stuff like that all week, and the only reason I can think of is because he didn't get his email off last week. We are only allowed 30 minutes a week, but, he goes over every week for some reason. Normally our Branch President will let him have a couple extra minutes, but him and I both decided my companion had to learn to be obedient to the rules and stay within 30 minutes, he was really mad, yelled a little bit, and even hit the wall... So yeah, that's been fun to deal with, but he's writing a letter now, so, hopefully he finishes in 30 minutes so I don't have to calm him down all week again =/

I can't believe I only have like 16 more days in the MTC, I am SO excited and I just want to leave already. I've been in here too long, so, we have obviously found all of the best ways to have fun. We took some awesome pictures where it looks like we're walking on the walls and flying in the air, and we even have pictures where it looks like we have glowing lightsabers, I even had my first chocolatey nose here in the MTC. I challenged another Elder to see who could eat fudge popsicle in the least amount of bites; he did it in 5. I took a massive bite, which took off a little less than half of the popsicle, it gave me a huge brainfreeze, but I didn't let it show, I only had the look of victory in my eyes. I decided to take the popsicle out in one more bite, which I did, but, as I started to swallow I laughed and a chunk of popsicle went up into my nose and got stuck.... freezing the inside of my nose... and slowly melting for the next 30 minutes... I would not recommend it to anyone, but I won the challenge so i'm happy about that haha.
Well, thanks for all of the letters, I like knowing what's happening, feel free to send me ties haha, I decided to wear that ugly Heritage Tie Adam gave me... I don't think i'll ever wear it again, it smells funny.
Tschüs!
Elder Collings

1 comment: